Sydney Christmas Parties 2019
It doesn’t matter whether it’s for work or your family and friends, organising a Christmas party can be a significant and time-consuming task. No doubt you’ll want to make it as successful as possible so it’s completely normal to feel under pressure to ensure you get it right.
Don’t panic, though! With a bit of planning and preparation you’ll be well on your way to making sure this year’s party is one to remember (and for the right reasons!). To help you out we’ve put together this handy guide explaining some of our top tips and ideas for guaranteeing the event goes with a bang.
How to Plan a Christmas Party
Here are 4 of our most important tips to keep in mind when planning this year’s festive gathering –
- Book as early as possible – Our top tip is to plan as far in advance as you can. December’s obviously a popular month for parties and there are only so many venues and locations available in Sydney so getting this sorted ASAP will mean you can book your number 1 location. The earlier you start the more choices you have available to you – it’s never too early to start planning, especially when it comes to Xmas parties!
- Set a date – Pick a few possible dates and send these to all invitees asking for their availability. It’s almost inevitable that not everyone will be able to make it so go with the date that most can do.
- Establish a budget – It’s really important you know and stick to your budget when planning a Christmas party, particularly if it’s a corporate event. Once you know the amount you have to spend you’ll have a much better idea of what you can and can’t do.
- Send invitations – Once the venue’s booked and the date’s been confirmed, we recommend sending out invites to all those invited. Not only will it make it feel like a special event that people can look forward to but it will also act as a reminder and reduce the likelihood of anyone double-booking themselves.
Sydney Christmas Party Cruises
Common Christmas party ideas include cocktail parties, murder mysteries and internal casino nights, all of which are good options if you’re on a tight budget. However, if you’re really wanting to celebrate in style and are looking for the ultimate experience then Karisma Cruises is the venue for you. Why not push the boat out (see what we did there?!) and take your colleagues or family and friends onboard an exclusive catamaran and cruise around the beautiful Sydney Harbour?
Our luxury cruise boat, Karisma, is an expert at impressing. Packed with a comprehensive set of features such as a dancefloor, spacious top deck with 360-degree views and 2 bars, it’s sure to be a hit with all guests.
We offer a wide range of Christmas Party Packages and a highly personalised service from start to finish. So if you have any specific requirements or requests, be sure to get in touch so that we can tailor our offering to suit your needs.
An afternoon cruise aboard Karisma is perfect if you’re wanting to soak in the December sunshine. You can take to one of the bays’ calm waters and enjoy a leisurely swim in the harbour before tucking into a mouth-watering BBQ lunch that’s been freshly prepared on our onboard BBQ facilities.
Or alternatively, you might prefer an evening cruise where you take to the glistening waters as the sun sets on the glorious harbour. Champagne can be guzzled and canapés can be tasted all while the DJ plays a playlist of dance anthems and Xmas classics – get your dancing shoes on and show off your best moves on the dancefloor!
Onboard Food & Drink and Entertainment
Whatever your requirements, we’re sure to have something for you. From more formal 3-course sit down dinners to platters, canapés, buffet and BBQs (all of which are prepared by our professional onboard chefs), we offer all types of food and drink packages onboard our vessel.
And if you’re looking for a bit of entertainment to get everyone into the festive spirit, you won’t be disappointed! Here are just a few of the additional extras you can choose to include in your cruise –
- DJ or Live Music – It wouldn’t be a party without music! Christmas tunes, old school classics, boogieing with your bosses – what’s not to love?!
- Aqua Pack – Our Aqua Pack add-on will add a whole new dimension of fun to your daytime charter! Our favourite features include the inflatable trampoline and lily pad but there’s also plenty of other inflatables to enjoy.
- Photo Booth – Equipped with a variety of instant prints and props, the photo booth allows you to take some unique snaps of you and your colleagues.
- Laser Clay Shooting – A traditional clay pigeon shoot but with laser beams instead of shotgun cartridges! This is perfect for ensuring everyone gets involved and enjoys themselves.
- Karaoke – This is another great way for getting people involved. Sure, not everyone will want to sing but it certainly makes for a laugh. It also gives those who claim to have a good voice the opportunity to put their money where their mouth is.
Find out more about Christmas Parties with Karisma Cruises here.
Book Your Christmas Party
If you like the sound of hosting your 2019 Christmas Party onboard our stunning vessel then please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team today.
See more: Corporate Team Building Ideas in Sydney